Apple always launches its very first product with a sleek and unique style and Airpods Max is no exception. They change a few corners here and there, keeping it up with the high-end Luxury tech. And that’s how they tag it with such a whopping price.
👉👉👉 Source: https://youtu.be/7Vtz5mbohCs
The new AirPods Max is the first Apple-branded over-ear (not on-ear) headphones. Almost every other headphone out there is made of plastic but this is metal built.
The designers have done a remarkable job by making a metal headphone practically wearable and comfortable by placing a thin flexible mesh band on top that evenly distributes the weight over the head, though it has its Pros & Cons as nicely mentioned in the video.
The typical leather earcups get your ears fuming after a few hours of listening, while this meshwork is a good solution to that. Headphones are discarded mostly because of the cracked or worn out leather covering, while the replaceable Earcup gig is a great problem solver here, though it can cost you $69.
It does come in different colors, unlike the Airpods.
- High-end Luxury
- Sturdy Stainless Steel
- Replaceable Meshwork Earcups
- Spatial Audio Theatre-like Experience
- Smoothly Switch b/w Apple Products
- Easy Switch to Noise Cancellation
- 20-hr Battery Life
- 5-min Charge can play for 90-min
- Audio Sharing feature b/w 2 Airpods Max
- Software Updates
- Expensive Price Tag
- No Power Button
- Battery drains while out of its Case, though in Standby
- Heavier than its Competitors
- Extra weight noticed if you nod your head after long sessions
- May Bleed with Volume~80+
- No Apple Logo
- Poorly Designed Case
- Jacket sleeve is the only place to Power off the Headphones
- No 3.5mm Jack Port